About Me

My photo
I have three wonderful children and live in Clarkson/Lorne Park area of Mississauga. I grew up in Lorne Park area moving here in 1964. As a teenager, I spent my summers playing tennis tournaments around Ontario and the U.S. and winters were spent ski racing through out southern Ontario. After university, marriage, children and divorce I settled back in the Lorne Park area.

Friday, October 15, 2010

GTA Market Today

According to Toronto Real Estate Economist Jason Mercer, prices are not unreasonable out there and what people need to look at when buying their house is affordability including mortgage rates.

Greg Nemez, Broker
Hon. B. Comm.
Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd. Brokerage
1654 Lakeshore Rd. West
Mississauga, Ontario
L5J 1J3
gnemez@royallepage.ca
www.gregnemez.ca
905-822-6900
905-822-1240

No comments:

Post a Comment